Monday, February 6, 2012

Opening Night

Well, it's been a long road, but "Ranchero" is finally stepping out into the world. It will open at the Laemmle Theater in the Encino Town Center on Friday, March 2nd. The hard work of many people will finally reach the public.

For me, the night will be filled with excitement and anxiety. The baby is finally walking! Yay! But, will people really like him? Is he truly cute and adorable or the strange looking little troll that everyone whispers about in the corner? Fortunately, or unfortunately, that is all subjective. I love our baby, even though it is far from perfect. I embrace the flaws and have learned from them. As my career grows I expect bigger and brighter things. But right now, it's graduation day. And I couldn't be prouder.

Brian

No comments: